One of the easiest ways to prevent the decline in your dental health is to maintain a regular cleaning regimen with our dental hygienists at Clinique Dentaire RO.
Prevention & Screening
Our hygienists can create a customized dental hygiene plan for you. By working together, we can prevent gum disease and ensure good dental health for years to come.
Our dentists perform full examinations so they can make precise diagnoses and develop a treatment plan adapted to your specific needs.
Oral Cancer Screening
Oral cancer can develop in several places in the mouth and throat. Your dentist will examine your face, neck, throat, lips, tongue, gums, and tissues for any signs of oral cancer, which can be difficult to detect with the naked eye.
The Importance of Professional Cleaning
Professional cleanings reduce the development of plaque, tartar and biofilm on your teeth which cause cavities and gum disease.
Our dental team will take photos and X-Rays, as well as screen for oral cancer, if necessary.
During an exam, our dentists check the following:
- condition of teeth, cavities and infections
- gums, lips, tongue, lymph nodes, palate and cheeks
- soft tissue under the tongue
- amount of saliva, bad breath
- ability to chew, open and close the mouth
- condition of dental implants, if applicable
- conditions of TMJ (temporomandibular joint) and occlusion